The Duel aims to take an existing strategic game and turn it into a quest for supremacy, the twist being that the warriors are electronic and not human.
Participants need to write code to play a game posed as a problem. The game will involve competitive goal seeking.
The game involves application of AI planning techniques such as those used in some board games. The game itself will be easy to understand.
Theoretical background is not a prerequisite for success but rather common sense and sound coding.
- The problem description and solution requirements have been posted.
- Only platform independent ANSI C or C++ code will be accepted for entries.
- The code must implement the interfaces that will be specified alongwith the problem.
- There will be two rounds, both of which will be conducted in a round robin style.
- The deadline for submissions for Round 1 will be 27th February, 9 P.M. IST(+0530GMT).
- Logs of game-play and scores from Round 1 will be made available online by 1st March, 5 A.M. IST(+0530GMT).
- Based on Round 1, participants may improve and resubmit their code for Round 2 by 3nd March, 04:00 P.M. IST(+0530GMT).
- The final results have been posted.
- The final winner will be decided on the weighted average of the scores in Rounds 1 and 2, with Round 2 scores carrying greater weight.
- Decision of the organizers will be final and binding to all.
- Only queries addressed to the contact email address will be entertained.
|First Prize: || Rs. 5000/- |
|Second Prize: || Rs. 3000/- |
|Third Prize: || Rs. 1000/- |
Contact ID: firstname.lastname@example.org